Fall 2017 Intern Wanted – Paid Position
Are you creative, energetic, and passionate about PR? Are you ready for a hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment? You’ve come to the right place.
4M Communication is seeking applicants for a paid internship for Fall of 2017. Duties include (but are not limited to): media list development, content (blogs, social media, press releases) creation, pitch writing, editorial calendar research, and campaign idea development for a variety of clients spanning industries such as home improvement, home décor, retail, and event planning. Great work ethic, ability to multi-task, positive attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to learn are musts. Perks include a casual dress code and free lunch! Applicants must have reliable transportation. 4M is located less than 1 mile from the Trevose train station.
Qualifications & Experience
● Excellent writing and research skills
● Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
● AP knowledge and experience with Cision a plus
● Must be enrolled in a full-time college program
Duties and Responsibilities
● Compile, maintain and update media lists
● Thoroughly research media outlets and contacts for list development
● Conduct editorial calendar research
● Assist with press release/media advisory writing and editing
● Craft regular blog posts for 4M website
● Manage client coverage tracking including savings of clips, creating clip reports, assisting in monthly reporting, etc.
● Administrative duties as necessary and other duties as assigned
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.